In relation to research projects carried out under the Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020, measures 1.1, 1.2 and 4.1 – we are announcing recruitment for the position of ONCOLOGY RESEARCH TEAM LEADER of the Preclinical Research Department at Celon Pharma S.A.
In connection with its new projects in the field of oncology, Celon Pharma is searching for motivated scientists holding a PhD degree or a higher academic title, having adequate, documented scientific achievements (patents, publications, monographs), who would be ready to start work in the Preclinical Department of our company.
- planning, executing and coordinating test panels related to innovative anti-cancer drug candidates (in the fields of: biochemical tests, biophysical tests, both in vitro and in vivo),
- implementing innovative research methods,
- searching for biomarkers and their in vitro verification,
- ability to work with GMP, GLP and IVD systems in medical analytics,
- analysing data using statistical analysis and biological data software (GraphPadPrism; Statistica, WinNonLin),
- designing, coordinating, planning and executing in vitro screening tests,
- planning in vivo tests and analysing their results,
- executing and analysing experiments using molecular and cellular biology techniques,
- experience in working with animal/human material,
- implementing new research techniques within the scope of the performed projects,
- concept development of research ideas,
- preparing analyses, monographs for internal analyses,
- preparing data packets for scientific publications and patent applications,
- preparing grant applications under national and international programmes,
- higher education required, preferably a PhD in the field of: biology, biotechnology, pharmacy or the equivalent,
- minimum 4 years of experience in independent research (e.g., working on the doctoral thesis or working as a scientist/specialist), work experience in the pharmaceutical sector will be an additional asset,
- ability and willingness to obtain grants and financing for performed research,
- experience in leading and settling grant projects,
- ability and experience in managing a research team,
- experience in working with academic and commercial institutions, both locally and internationally,
- practical knowledge of research techniques in the field of drug discovery,
- practical knowledge of regulation development and methodology of pre-clinical drug candidate development,
- expertise in the field of molecular and clinical oncology and experience concerning related research projects,
- experience in biomarker identification and analysis,
- proficiency and documented experience in analysing research data on: cell lines; primary cell line culture; analyses of: DNA, RNA, protein; cytotoxicity tests; invasiveness tests; enzymatical tests; qPCR; RT PCR; Western Blot: flow cytometryl ELISA; FISH; immunocytochemistry ;
- we would welcome experience/knowledge of techniques related to protein cloning and expression,
- advanced spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset,
- participation in research projects concerning innovative anti-cancer drugs,
- participation in projects concerning all stages of pre-clinical testing, aimed at developing new drugs and introducing them to the market,
- work in a young, dynamic, interdisciplinary research team,
- cooperation with renowned academic institutions in Poland and worldwide,
- opportunity for professional growth and qualification improvement,
- stable work environment,
- attractive benefits package.
Please send applications containing your CV and cover letter within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement, to: [email protected]. Please write the name of the position – ONCOLOGY RESEARCH TEAM LEADER – in the title of the e-mail.
Please be advised that we will contact selected candidates.
Please include the following statement in the application:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended)”