The Company's capital is divided into 30 million shares. In accordance with the Prospectus, the Company plans to hold a public offering including 15,000,000 Series B ordinary bearer shares and apply for admission to trading in the regulated market of 15,000,000 Series A2 shares, up to 15,000,000 Series B shares and a maximum of 15,000,000 B series allotment certificates.
The Offering schedule is as follows:
- 13-19 September, until 11:59 p.m.– Subscription for Individual Investors
- 13-20 September, until 3 p.m.– Book Building among Institutional Investors
- 20 September– Announcing the final price and the number of the offered shares
- 21-23 September– Subscriptions for shares in the Institutional Tranche
- 27 September– Allocation of shares in the Institutional Investors Tranche and planned allocation of shares in the Retail Tranche through the Warsaw Stock Exchange system.
- approx. 14 October– The first day of quotation of allotment certificates on the Warsaw Stock Exchange