In relation to the realization of the research projects under Smart Growth Operational Program 2014-2020, axis 1.1, 1.2 i 4.1 and strategic program STRATEGMED, we hereby announce the recruitment for: SCIENTIST MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC in the Oncology Research Group in the Preclinical Development Department in Celon Pharma S.A.
- Design, organize, execute, document and interpret researches for development of companion diagnostic test for novel anticancer drug candidates,
- Biomarkers identification and validation in vitro,
- Design, execute, and interpret analysis for patients screening to clinical trials,
- Design, execute, and interpret studies using molecular and cellular biology techniques,
- Working with the animal and human tissues,
- Design and implementation of novel techniques in the laboratory.
- PhD or Master degree in the field of Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Medical Analytics or in a relevant Life Science and documented scientific achievements in the field; PhD degree is advantageous,
- PhD or Master preferably with 1 to 2 years of related experience or Apprenticeship with at least 4 years relevant experiences in the industry or diagnostic centers,
- Knowledge in the field of molecular and clinical oncology and biomarkers,
- Hands on experience with of DNA, RNA and proteins isolation, FISH, immunohistochemistry, mass spectrometry, next generation sequencing,
- Appreciated: knowledge of MassARRAY® System or Laboratory Diagnostician Certificate,
- Fluency in English (written/spoken).
What we offer:
- Participation in the R&D projects focused on companion diagnostic test for novel anticancer drug candidates,
- Opportunity to participate in all preclinical stages of drug development process,
- Work in a dynamic, young and interdisciplinary project team,
- Collaboration with the excellent institutes in Poland and worldwide,
- Opportunity for career development,
- Full-time employment and job benefits.
Candidates are asked to send their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date of the announcement. We kindly ask to add in the subject of an email: Molecular Diagnostic Specialist.
We announced that we contact selected candidates only.
We kindly ask to enclose the agreement:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”