In relation to our research projects carried out under the Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020, measures 1.1, 1.2 and 4.1 – we wish to announce recruitment for the position of SCIENTIST/EXPERT in the Preclinical Research Department at Celon Pharma S.A.
What should the candidate offer?
- a university degree in the field of: toxicology, pharmacology, medicine, pharmacy, biology, biotechnology or related and documented scientific achievements in any of such fields, a doctoral degree is welcome
- a minimum 3 years of experience in independent research (e.g., working on one's doctoral thesis or working as a scientist/specialist in academic institutions or in the pharmaceutical sector)
- knowledge of EMA and FDA guidelines for toxicological testing and preclinical development of chemical and biological drugs – the so-called IND-enabling testing package
- knowledge of the basic guidelines for pre-clinical development of drugs and related issues as defined by the EMA and the FDA
- practical knowledge of the ADMET panel tests and related research methodologies, including: HPLC, MS/MS, cell cultures, cytochrome tests – in line with EMA/FDA guidelines – these skills would be an asset
- advanced oral and written English language skills are required, other languages are welcome
- strong organisational skills
- excellent communication skills
- ability to prepare pre-clinical research documentation – inquiries to CROs, reports, abstracts, presentations
- ability to design and evaluate pre-clinical safety packages supporting clinical development programmes, including integrated toxicity risk assessment and pharmacological safety data in accordance with current guidelines (ICH, EMA, FDA).
- ability to design and manage pre-clinical studies (GLP and non-GLP) in order to submit them to relevant regulatory authorities, in particular concerning: IND-enabling toxicology studies.
- ability to actively cooperate with Polish institutions as well as foreign CROs (Contract Research Organisations) in the field of the contracted research.
- ability to work autonomously and collaborate with multidisciplinary research groups in target and team configuration
- participation in toxicological processes for innovative molecules will be an asset
- experience in working for a pharmaceutical company will be an asset
- participation in innovative research projects concerning innovative drugs
- participation in projects with a pre-clinical research phase aimed at developing new drugs
In addition, we offer:
- the possibility of working in a young, dynamic, interdisciplinary research team
- cooperation with renowned research institutions in Poland and worldwide,
- an opportunity for professional growth and skill improvement
- a stable work environment
- an attractive benefits package.
Please send applications containing your CV and cover letter within 14 days from the date of publication of the advertisement, to: [email protected]. Remember to write the name of the position – Toxicologist (Toksykolog) – in the title of the e-mail.
Please be advised that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
Please include the following statement in the application: “I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781 as amended)”