Celon Pharma S.A. is leading the projects subsidized by “Program Operacyjny Inteligentny Rozwój 2014-2020, tasks 1.1 and 4.1”
For these projects Celon Pharma is seeking to recruit highly motivated, experienced and self-driven SCIENTIST to join research team within Pre-clinical Division.
- Sc and/or PD in biotechnology, biology or similar with minimum 4 years of documented relevant experience in working on individual project in academic or commercial environment.
- Experience in running, managing and timed delivery and completion of individual scientific project ie. Doctoral thesis, fellowships, scientific grants etc.
- Experience using Phage display, Yeast display
- library design, generation and quality control
- design of selections campaigns
- verification of clones by ELISA
- Practical experience in protein QC and protein-protein interactions techniques: SPR, Octet RED, CD, IEF, 2D, WB, HPLC, FPLC
- Practical experience with bioinformatic tools for protein/DNA sequence analysis, structure analysis
- Excellent practical knowledge in molecular biology techniques as: DNA cloning and recombination, and protein purification and analysis
- Experience in optimization of protein expression in mammalian cell cultures, transfection, optimization of existing methods, introducing and optimization of new methods
- Experience with optimization of protein expression in prokaryotic systems
- Experience in working with therapeutic antibodies and understanding antibody sequence/structure-function relationship is a strong plus
- Collaborate positively with colleagues in a forward thinking and cross-disciplinary/cross-functional environment
- High quality reporting/presentation of analytical data, good record keeping, attention to details
- Enthusiasm and scientific curiosity
- Experience in biopharmaceutical development and drug discovery related activities is a plus
What we offer:
- Participation in innovative drug discovery projects leading to introduction of new therapeutics to the market
- Young, enthusiastic and interdisciplinary working environment
- Collaboration with leading Polish and international institutes
- Fast career development path
- Stable working environment
- Competitive benefit package
How to apply:
Please send an email with your motivation letter and updated CV within 14 days from the job advertisement publishing date to [email protected]. Please put “Naukowiec Biotechnologia R&D” as an email’s subject.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please grant Celon Pharma permission to collect your personal data by adding following statement to your application documents:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)”