In relation to the realization of the research projects under Smart Growth Operational Program 2014-2020, axis 1.1, 1.2 i 4.1, we hereby announce the recruitment for: SCIENTIST in the Oncology Research Group in Preclinical Development Department - Celon Pharma S.A.
- Design, organize, execute, document and interpret researches for novel anticancer drug candidates,
- Biomarkers identification and validation in vitro,
- Design, execute, and interpret studies using molecular and cellular biology techniques,
- Design and in vivo studies interpretation,
- Working with the animal and human tissues,
- Design and implementation of novel techniques in the laboratory.
- PhD or MSc degree in the Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy field or in a relevant Life Science with well documented scientific achievements ; PhD degree is advantageous
- PhD or Master preferably with 1 to 2 years of related experience or Apprenticeship with at least 4 years relevant experiences in the industry,
- Knowledge in the field of molecular and clinical oncology and biomarkers,
- Hands on experience with primary and secondary cell line culturing, DNA, RNA and proteins isolation, cytotoxicity tests, cell invasion, enzymatic assays, qPCR, Western blot, flow cytometry, ELISA, FISH, immunocytochemistry, cloning and protein expression techniques,
- Appreciated: knowledge of drug discovery and process development,
- Fluency in English (written/spoken).
What we offer:
- Participation in the R&D projects focused on innovative anticancer drugs,
- Opportunity to participate in all preclinical stages of drug development process,
- Work in a dynamic, young and interdisciplinary project team,
- Collaboration with the excellent institutes in Poland and worldwide,
- Opportunity for career development,
- Full-time employment and job benefits.
Candidates are asked to send their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English) to: [email protected] within 30 days from the date of the announcement. We kindly ask to add in the subject of an email: Scientist – Oncology.
We announced that we contact selected candidates only.
We kindly ask to enclose the agreement:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”